Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New to the Blog Thing

Well, I have never TRULY blogged before, but my cousin's wife has a blog about to two of them to keep everyone informed on how the newly married couple is doing. I get questions all the time about where Richard and I have moved, what job I am with, how Richard's Pharmacy school is going, etc. that I decided maybe I should take a lesson from Kristen and start a blog.
Mine will not be a pretty or colorful as most I am sure. I'm already a little confused on how to set all of this up, but I am excited I get to share with everyone what's been going on and what's about to be happening in the our Wakefield lives. :) I love to talk and write so this may be a bad idea, but we will just have to find out later.
Be on the look out. I have a lot to tell about the first 9 months of our married lives together. I will be posting that later this week.

Everyone enjoy the first day of September!! I'm am so thrilled fall is almost here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment